School washrooms and Nursery washrooms typically require careful thought and planning. Washroom fittings typically need to be slightly lower and smaller for the children. School Washroom doors in schools need to be strong and have features to prevent “pinched fingers” in the door close.
We can also design and install School changing rooms, shower rooms, shower cubicles, changing room benches, and lockers to name but a few. As a cubicle and laminate manufacturer we can manufacture bespoke toilet and shower cubicle systems or use pre-built units.
- Free ‘Site Visit’ to discuss your requirements
- Design advice for new build or refurbishment
To ensure your new school washroom or nursery washroom meets your exact needs Stevens Services can offer you a choice of all, or any, of the following:
- Washroom Cubicle systems – standard or children’s designs
- Vanity units
- Sanitaryware – infant, junior or adult sizes
- Infrared, air button or conventional flush systems
- Brassware – timed flow or conventional
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Safety flooring
- Shower Room / Changing Room installations
Please contact either the office on 01483 765850 for more information or to arrange a site visit to discuss your new school washroom. Following our visit, we will provide you with a fast ‘no obligation’ quote for your new school washroom. On receipt of your order work on a school washroom can generally commence within 6 – 8 weeks.
Note: For practical and health and safety reasons school washroom installations can be arranged to fit in with School or Nursery holidays.
All prices quoted will be valid for a period of 3 months.